Our main aim is to work towards the relief of poverty and sickness, as well as the promotion and preservation of good health for Africans. This umbrella aim translates into the following objectives
- To access and deliver medical aid to Africans in great need
- To run public health campaigns for people of African origins
- To conduct systematic research on public health and their socio-economic implications
- To explore options for developing healthcare centers across the continent
- To work in partnership with existing structures, organisations, institutions, in delivering effective healthcare services.
- To provide accessible free healthcare services for the deprived.